- The Design. Spazio is designed in the best traditions of Neapolitan oven building - low spherical dome for perfect heat radiation and distribution. Cooking floor and dome are about 2" thick.
- The Ease. The oven is easy on the budget, easy to assemble, easy to fit, and easy to use. The dome consists of only 2 pieces which minimizes the mortaring stage - you will need to mortar just 1 joint! The entire oven can be assembled and insulated in less than an hour. The oven easily fits into many spaces ("spazio" of course means "space" in Italian) due to the fact that the inside cooking area is rectangular. It is made from the same high quality refractory material as Alfa's more expesnive ovens. The oven comes with the stand-alone door and a thermometer.
- Insulation. Rigid ceramic fiber board for floor insulation and ceramic fiber blanket for dome insulation are included.
- The Use. This oven is meant primarily for personal use - both indoor and outdoor. Everything you would want from a wood fired oven: pizzas, slow roasts, llasagnas, focaccias, bread, buns, etc.
- The Arch. Like other Alfa oven this oven comes with the beautiful ornamental arch. The arch weights an impressive 80 lb, comes in one piece, and is 40" wide x 20" high x 7" deep. Chimney opening on the oven is 14.5" wide by 6" deep. All dimensions are very close but approximate because Alfa ovens are completely hand made.
- The Dimensions.
Inside area 31.5"x31.5" External Width 35.5" External Depth 40" N° pizzas at a time 4 Bread baking 17 lb Pizzas in 15 minutes 16 Average wood consumption 11 lb/h Mouth Width 19" Mouth Height 10" Weight 480 lb
"Spazio 90" Wood Fired Pizza Oven by Alfa Forni
An easy to assemble Italian wood fired pizza oven at a budget price!