Wood Fired Oven "Hi-Cook" from Clementi Forni
Modern style wood fired oven designed for multi-purpose cooking outdoors.
Hi-Cook is the latest word in outdoor pizza ovens from Clementi Forni, one of the best known Italian manufacturers since 1975. Designed with both practicality and style in mind, Hi-Cook combines superb style, gourmet taste, and irresistible ambience.
Here are some facts about it:
1) Hi-Cook rolls! The oven comes with its own trolley (il carrello, capish?) making it very easy to move around and doubling for wood storage. When the oven arrives it just needs to be placed on top of the trolley which takes 4 guys and only a few minutes.
2) Hi-Cook cooks! Hi-Cook is not just a pretty face, it cooks amazing wood fired pizza and other dishes. The cooking area is approximately 15.7" wide, 19.6" deep, and 14.1" high. Inside the cooking area you have 3 levels for cooking: the bottom is refractory ready for pizza to be placed directly on it + 2 more levels of grills with aluminium cooking pans included with each oven! This means you can cook on all 3 levels at same time.
3) Hi-Cook shines! The oven has a built in light for easy cooking - just press the switch! And of course a built in temperature gauge.
4) Hi-Cook calls! A built in timer allows you to take your mind off the food without risking burning the food down
5) Hi-Cook saves! The oven has stainless steel double walls with insulation in between to maximally preserve the heat inside the oven and reduce wood consumption
Apart from all this Hi-Cook features:
anthracite steel construction
stainless steel roof
high temperature glass double doors
unmatched Italian craftsmanship with attention to details
electrical blower for easy air flow
all electrical components (blower, light) are UL-approved for use in USA and Canada
2 year warranty on parts
The Hi-Cook weights 365 lb. Exterior dimensions incl. the chimney, the door handles and the side shelf are:
34.3" wide, 27.4" deep, 83.8" high